Thursday, 10 March 2011

Beautiful Boots

With Autumn here, my brain is already thinking about Winter fashion.
For me, Winter is such a fun season for fashion. It's always such a nice change to swap maxi dresses and sunglasses for jeans and a cute blazer. And some of my favourite accessories are Winter ones - Knitted hats, scarfs and boots, oh my!
And because one can never have enough boots in their wardrobe, I've already been giving thought to my next boot purchase - which I like to call booties (but Beautiful Booties sounded too strange as a blog title)


Here are the top three on my wish list and best of all, one for every budget!

Bo Peep bootie from Payless Shoes
$69.95




Miss Suggestive from Peeptoe Shoes
$375

Christian Louboutin ankle boots from Net-A-Porter
$971 (or £591.49 )


What are you looking forward to wearing this Autumn and Winter?

Take Care Dolls,
The Mumma In Heels. Xo

3 comments:

  1. I love these boots. I just wish i was able to wear heels without getting a back ache!
    I especially like the creme colored boots. I must check out peep toe shoes soon.
    good post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!
    I think the Peeptoe ones are my favourite - and definitely not as expensive as the Louboutins which is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Loubs are my fave. Shame I'm not even close to be able to afford them... lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!