Monday, 14 March 2011

Burt's Bees: Carrot Nutritive Night Creme



Dolls, welcome to the very first review on the Mumma In Heels. 

Some of you might remember last week, me tweeting about how excited I was to receive a goodie bag from the lovely people at Maxted Thomas PR. Not a stranger to Burt's Bees products (anyone who hasn't tried their lipbalm, needs to - ASAP), I was very excited when I spotted the Burt's Bees Night Creme. Being the impatient gal I am, I clock watched until dinner time, removed my makeup (which I never do - bad Mumma) and excitedly opened up the packaging.



Considering how natural the product is, it smells pretty yummy - and nice smelling products are important! Even Mister told me that my face smelled delish.



Applying the cream (or should that be creme?) to my face, I noticed how thick it was and I must admit, I was a bit hesitant. However, I went ahead and while it did feel very thick and oily at first, fifteen minutes later my skin seemed to have absorbed most of it. 
Thanks to all of those lovely pregnancy hormones, my skin has been incredibly dry and no matter how much I moisturised, I just couldn't seem to fix it. After (almost) a week of using the Burt's Bees Night Creme, my skin  has no more dry patches!

At $27.95, it's an affordable way to keep my skin hydrated especially considering how small of an amount you need to use when applying it. For those who have oily skin, I would avoid it or perhaps try their day creme instead (which does smell just as yummy!)

For more on Burt's Bees products you can check out their website here - next on my wish list is the Baby Bee Getting Started Kit.

Happy Monday Dolls,
The Mumma in Heels. Xo



3 comments:

  1. I'm loving a lot of Burt's Bees products at the moment! I really like the Banana hand creme. Yummy! It's so good to see you back on Twitter and blogging xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Burt's Bees products. Their feet products are especially amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that looks lush! I love using a really thick cream on my skin. Feels really nice!

    Will have to give it a shot - hope it doesn't break me out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!