Wednesday, 30 March 2011

It Had Me At Mint

Last week, I read this EOS Smooth Sphere review over at Keeping Up With Me.
No sooner had I read the review, I headed straight here to Addicted 2 Lip Balm, quickly added one to my cart and clicked checkout.

You see, I'm a bit of a mint addict. Sure the lipbalm was shaped a little odd, but anything called Sweet Mint couldn't be that bad!

As soon as it arrived, I ripped it open straight away and wasted no time applying it to my lips.


 Of course, I took a photo first - all for blog purposes.

As soon as the minty goodness hit my lips, I was not disappointed. It was minty, fresh and felt amaaazing on my lips.

EOS Smooth Sphere in Sweet Mint

I thought the sphere shape may take a while to get used to, but suprisingly it didn't feel strange applying it.

  One giant sphere of minty goodness

With Winter coming up, my lips tend to dry out easily meaning I can never have enough lipbalm. Next on my wish list is Lemon Drop or Summer Fruits.

You can pick them up from the A2LB website here for just $6.35 each, at that price, there is really no reason not to give them a go. You can also follow A2LB on Twitter - Leah is an absolute gem.

What lipbalm are you currently loving?
The Mumma In Heels.Xo

8 comments:

  1. Yah! So glad you like it. I am yet to find anyone who doesn't like them.
    Great review xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the sweet mint. Onto my second sphere with tangarine sphere and a vanilla bean stick going at the same time =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review thanks !!!!!
    Just ordered the mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the summer fruit flavour, it's lovely. And I really like that the packaging is so unique.

    Your A2LB addiction has now officially started ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH! I'm going to have to get some! The packaging does looke rather interesting... Awesome post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore EOS! I think you'll love Summer Fruits, that's the one I'm currently using and is my favourite of the three :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The EOS balms are so cute! :p I'm using the Rosebud Salve right now and it's working miracles for me overnight! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!