Thursday, 24 March 2011

Link Love



Happy Thursday Dolls, here's my favourite posts this week:

- A great interview with Kelly Cutrone on Sassi Sam

- Ms L shares an OPI dupe on Dreaming Of Italy

- A great Burt's Bees review over at [LIFE]blogged

- A step by step FOTD by Jade Musing

- Check out The Lip Print's drinks of choice

- Rebecca The Wrecker invents the new term 'hairy calf muffin'

- For the most gorgeous magazine cover I've seen in a long time, check out The Mustard Jumper

- And lastly, for all of you Illamasqua fans, Hip & Haute shows off some swatches from the Toxic Nature Collection while Haute and Stylish gives readers a run down of the Toxic Nature Launch in Brisbane and The Plastic Diaries does a huge post on the entire collection.

Happy Reading and Enjoy the weekend (because yes, I give myself Friday off blogging - got to do uni work at some point)
Take Care, The Mumma In Heels.Xo

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the link love lovely :D will check out the other peeps asap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking me in your post! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link x

    I'm loving your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear, you're such a sweetheart! Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh these will definately make for some good reading, especially on a Thursday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!