Monday, 21 March 2011

Pacman Loves his Coffee


Friday afternoon - Pacman enjoying a babycino.
Mister was very excited to see him drink his 'first' babycino, little does he know, I've been giving them to Pacman since eight months old - oops!

Coffee Machine - $15 from Kmart AND batteries are included.

Saturday - In the car with his first coffee machine.
Who knows, he could grow up to be the worlds best barista. Or perhaps start a line of espresso machines.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend, happy Monday!
The Mumma in Heels. Xo

5 comments:

  1. How adorable. Can pacman whip me up a skinny cap with two? Oh and does he deliver? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable!!
    We've been giving my two year old barley in a short black cup for as long as I remember (she loves it). It looks like she's drinking a short black. She's very cute when she asks for her "coffee" every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!
    He looks so pleased with his new purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Gosh, Pacman is the cutest! I think exposing him to a babycino from so young is fine - he'll probably be more open to trying new foods and drinks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!