Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Hoodies For My Feet

As you all know, I'm on a spending ban. Just to remind you all, here is a copy of Rule Two

Rule Two - Unnecessary spending does not include groceries, petrol, bills, magazines, coffee, clothes to fit my growing bump, Winter clothes for Pacman, new slippers, new pyjamas or new baby clothes (upon finding out the gender).


New slippers are essential as our entire house (minus the main lounge and the bedrooms) are tiled. Brisbane is finally delivering some colder weather and there is nothing worse than cold feet on a chilly morning!


So last week me and Mister made a trip to target to purchase some Winter things for Pacman and some slippers for me and I fell in love with these babies.


Hoodies for Your Feet - You can't get any cozier than that!


The are the coziest and most comfortable slippers ever.
They have a hard sole (so I can go outside to collect the mail and not worry about my feet getting wet) but the genius people at Grosby add extra padding so they feel like soft soled slippers - clever huh?
They are very warm and while I was tempted to get the striped slippers, I couldn't resist the cute heart pattern.



Target was having 30% off slippers so these babies cost a mere $17.50 - honestly, I spend double that when I go and buy magazines. Normally though, you'll find Grosby Hoodies for Your Feet for $24.95 - $29.95.

They come in a range of patterns and colours and you can find a stockist here  (do note that the website does show some of the patterns, but there did seem to be more at Target)



Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to snuggle up with Pacman wearing my 'Hoodies for Your Feet' slippers and sipping a hot mug of peppermint tea,

The Mumma In Heels.Xo


4 comments:

  1. Oh man they look comfy, I'm going to need those when we move to our new place (cold tiles and floor boards brrr)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought some of these recently, they are great! Although Target only had two colours when I went to get them, black or black and grey stripe. I got the stripey ones.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!