Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Link Love

I would kill for Mariah Careys shoe closet room.

Some lovely links for you to read while having your morning coffee (or evening glass of wine)

Celina at Fables in Fashion swatches the Essie Fall 2010 Collection - I'm dying to get my hands on Sew Psyched.

Take the Blog Link Mystery Tour over at Seven Cherubs - such a great concept.

Miss Lexi from Dreaming of Verona reviews a pepperminty lip balm - definitely one for all those Addicted 2 Lip Balm Addicts. While you're there, she is also looking for guest posters, why not send her an email?

A guest poster at Click and Make Up shows readers how to do an at home pedicure - perfect for anyone on a budget.

The adorable Sarah from Hip & Haute does her March Favourites video - a must watch.

Visit Cosmetic Cupcake for a look at the cutest nails I've seen for a while - actually check out all of her posts, they make me wish I could do nail art.

I'm all about the love so if you have a blog or post you'd like to share, send it my way!
The Mumma In Heels.Xo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love <3 And I would totally kill for both her closet AND shoes! It's like another house O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I don't know about "must watch" - thank you lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!