Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Kardashians on My Nails - Yes Please!



First of all, am I the only one that had a giggle at the height difference between Kourt and Khlo?

Last week my two favourite Kardashians - sorry Kim - headed off to a 'secret' meeting at OPI (of course, it was a secret that both sisters tweeted about).

An OPI rep told Fashionista - "Unfortunately I can't confirm either way…[we] should have an answer one way or another in the coming weeks"
But come on dolls, what else would they be doing there?

In the past OPI have done a Katy Perry and Justin Bieber collection, not to mention both the Shrek and Pirates of the Caribbean collections as well.

I definitely have a feeling that it won't be long before we can all get a bit of the Kardashians on our nails. I'm predicting a black, a white, a nude and maybe a pink in their line of polishes.
The Mumma In Heels.Xo

4 comments:

  1. That would be so exciting! I'd LOVE to see what dark shade they come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they will have a silver in there too
    Maybe a black, dark plum, a nude and a silver shatter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a Kardashian fan, I can't wait to see what they come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Kourtney is my favorite. Love her style!
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!