Thursday, 7 April 2011

My One Month Birthday


Yesterday was Mumma In Heels one month birthday. Four weeks old. She's practically still a newborn.
In one month I wrote 18 posts (including this one), got 867 page views (at the time of writing this) and lots of lovely comments from lots of lovely readers. 

My tiny one month birthday made me think of two things. The first - 

What do I want out of blogging? 
Ultimately, I just enjoy writing. I enjoy talking about Pacman (obviously) and makeup and sharing parenting stories/ideas, brands I love and beauty products I'm lusting over. I like sharing my favourite celebrity outfits and even more, the outfits that not even Kim Kardashian can pull off. Most of all, I enjoy writing about things that you all enjoy reading - which leads me to my second point.

What do my readers want to read? 
Is there something in particular you would like to see more (or less) of here at Mumma In Heels? Do you want more reviews, less reviews, more Link Love, more of Pacman (or less of Pacman), perhaps some NOTD, FOTD or even OOTD. Let me know, afterall feedback is a bloggers best friend.

Have a fabulous day lovelies,
The Mumma In Heels.Xo

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am loving the reviews you are doing atm, especially because they are varied (ie trends,clothes, nails etc)
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first month birthday! I like the way things are now and can't think of anything I'd like to see more or less of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you've kept blogging.

    I went throught eh same issues where I started my blog because I loved to write but then it started evolving and I didn't know what it should be. If I write about sport or current affairs does it alienate the people who read it for the fashion or beauty? In the end, I realised I can only please myself and that's how I put it together - things that please me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!