Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Nicole By OPI: Me + Blue

Firstly let me tell you all that I'm kind of terribly embarrassed to be writing this post, but this is one nail polish I couldn't not review.
Yes, dolls, today I'm reviewing a Nicole by OPI polish from the Justin Bieber One Less Lonely Girl Collection. Yes, I wrote it small on purpose, seems less cringe worthy that way.

Anyway, moving on. My dad bought me back some OPI's from his trip to America including two polishes from this collection. This colour looked too pretty not to try and I am so glad I did.



Firstly, the brush. Amazing! They call it the perfect stroke brush and it definitely lives up to its name. The shape ables the brush to fan out so that you can pretty much coat your whole nail in one swipe.

Secondly, it has amazing drying speed. I'm not joking when I say each coat literally took about sixty seconds to dry. Perhaps this is thanks to the brush as it allows a thinner and more even coating of polish.



The colour is gorgeous. I'm not usually a fan of glitters but this may be the polish that converts me forever. The glitter is very fine and adds just the right amount of sparkle to your nails.

To find out more about this collection, including stockist visit the website here.
I'm yet to find an online store that stocks them (but I haven't researched a lot), but if you know of somewhere, send the link this way!

Before you go, let me assure you that tomorrow this blog will be back to a Bieber free zone (but never an OPI free zone!)
Happy Wednesday,
Mumma In Heels.Xo

3 comments:

  1. ZOMG! That is soooooo gorgeous! I need to buy that. It's right up my alley - my fave colour and sparkly!

    Also, lol @ the small writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is beautiful, go Biebs haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cringe worthy yes, but oh so gorgeous so that removes some of it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!