Saturday, 30 April 2011

OPI: Ski Teal We Drop

I don't know about you, but I'm well and truly over black nail polish. Sure, it was a great trend and it will surely be back but for the moment I'm retiring my black shades to the back of the beauty cabinet. Replacing them? OPI's 'Ski Teal We Drop'.

How about Shop Teal I Drop?

This little baby is part of the OPI Swiss Collection. It's a teal polish (I guess the name gives that away!) that is so dark it could almost be black. I love that it's really dark yet still provides a hint of colour. It only needs two coats and I got about three days of wear without a top coat.

This colour will be a favourite this Autumn and Winter

If you're on a budget, and patient (about two - three weeks for delivery), you can pick this beauty up from MBeauty Lounge for $6.25 - no, I'm not kidding, see for yourself here or you can head to David Jones.

What nail colours are you currently loving?
The Mumma In Heels.Xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!