Monday, 18 April 2011

Pink Or Blue?

Isn't this the most adorable thing you've seen?


So, it's ten days until the big scan. Just for fun, I thought why not start a poll?
The Chinese Calendar gender predictor says girl - and it rightly predicted Preston as a boy.
At the moment, everyone (except me) predicts girl. I'm predicting boy.
For the record, I thought Pacman was a girl - guess I don't have that 'mothers instinct' thing after all.



Will Pacman have a little sister or a little brother?

Despite the chinese calendar and all the morning sickness this time (I had none with Pacman), I'm still predicting a boy for some reason.
Have you rightly or wrongly predicted your own baby (or a friends baby) before?
Have a lovely day, don't forget to vote in the poll!
The Mumma In Heels.Xo

5 comments:

  1. i'm crossing my fingers and toes for you and guessing that since your second pregnancy has been so much like mine, you're having a girl too. I can't wait to find out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted girl, along with everyone else it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted boy.
    I have thought boy from the start.

    But I have lost my mojo - used to be 100% accurate on guessing.
    Until the whole Ruby/Ewan thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going against the grain too and voting boy, not long until you find out.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!