Thursday, 7 April 2011

Review : Benefit Erase Paste

Here's the thing dolls, I got blessed with skinny genes (thanks Mum!) which is great but I also got cursed with the horrible 'black circles under your eyes even after a perfect nights sleep' gene - yes, that's the scientific name for it. But seriously, I've always had stubborn black circles and once I become a mother - it only got worse. Yes, now Pacman sleeps twelve hours a night, but thanks to uni, I'm still lacking sleep.

I've tried and tested lots of products to hide my black circles and nothing really worked until I found Benefits Erase Paste. Oh my gosh - best product invented. Honestly. I even keep an extra tub in my handbag for emergencies.

A tub full of magic!

VBP - Very Bad Photography

Now, in the below shot please note that I am not wearing any makeup - so please be kind in not pointing out my flaws.


A Horrible 'Before' Shot


The 'After' Shot


As you can see, my dark circles have vanished - well almost. Usually I'd be wearing foundation as well so the coverage doesn't look quite as good as usual, but trust me, it's amazing!
One thing to be wary of - you only need a very small amount of product. The first time I used it, I used way too much and had to take off my makeup as I looked very cake faced.


 Spot The Difference?

Benefit Erase Paste can be bought at Benefit Counters (find your closest one here) for $47 or if you're happy to wait, it can be bought here from the Benefit website for $26 (plus shipping).

Have you tried it before?
Happy Thursday,
The Mumma In Heels.Xo

5 comments:

  1. Oooh looks good, I think I need to try this! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their concealer Boing! Bloody miracle stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! I am suffering from dark circles too... really annoying! $26 for online purchase sounds reasonable. May give it a go!
    xox
    Marusya V
    http://crashingred.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive heard such good stuff about this product doll! wanted to buy it last year sometime but was out of stock at that time!! i have THE WORST dark circles around my eyes, yours are nothing babe but it sure has covered good!! <3

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow,you can really see the difference! Must try this, my eyes are slowly getting worse=S

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!