Monday, 11 April 2011

Waiting For The Stork



Wouldn't it be lovely if a stork really did drop off a baby on your doorstep?
No waiting for a positive pregnancy test (if bubs was planned), no morning sickness, no sore boobs, no back pain or heartburn or going without sushi for nine months.

Last week I said to Mister that I'd rather go through childbirth three times in a row than nine months of pregnancy. Seriously.

I suffered terrible back pain with Pacman. My petite frame just does not like me being pregnant.
I also have low iron. This can be bad enough normally, but when I'm pregnant, it gets worse.
And the morning sickness - I don't even know where to start. I had none with Pacman. Now I'm 17 weeks along and I'm still throwing up every morning.

I feel like I'm suffering from a permanent hangover - only I didn't get to enjoy a bottle of vodka the night before.

Now that I've finished my little 'poor pregnant me'* post, I'm going to try and lay down (and hopefully convince my toddler to do the same) and maybe even manage to eat something. I also have several uni assigments due so if I'm not seen around the blogging world in the next few days, you'll know where to find me**


Happy Monday,
The Mumma In Heels.Xo




* Of course I do realise how lucky I am to have a healthy child and to be almost half way at growing a second one.


** I'll be the girl drinking ginger tea, munching on dry crackers and trying to proof read her essay before I have to run to the toilet to be sick. Oh and for the record, trying to get through an essay in one piece without a Redbull is like asking Paris Hilton to fit into Rachel Bilsons shoes - painful and unglamorous.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, poor love! :( Hope you feel better soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor thing. My pregnancy memories are still fresh so I understand how you feel.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!