Monday, 18 April 2011

Wish List Part One

While impatiently awaiting my scan (and being on my spending ban), I've been making many, many lists of all the cute things I need and want to buy for Bubble (okay, and other lists of things I want and need for myself). 

A while back I did a post of Owl inspired baby products, this wish list focuses more on gender neutral products (well, except for the last one!)

All In One - $19.99 - Available here from Pumpkin Patch



Snug Chocolate Boots - $49.50 - Available here from Baby Buds


An iCandy Apple Pram available here from iCandy
If it's good enough for Mr Mason - it's good enough for Bubble (and Pacman)


Of course, we'd get a double like this.

And lastly, how adorable is this little knitted hat.

Knitted Flower Hat - $10 - Available here from Etsy



Isn't that bubba adorable! Obviously if Pacman has a brother, the little hat will be wiped off of the list.
Happy Monday!
Mumma In Heels.Xo

3 comments:

  1. That little hat is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love "if it's good enough for Mr. Mason it's good enough for Pacman and Bubble"....too true!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!