Monday, 16 May 2011

Budget Beauty: Face of Australia Expert Finish Mousse Foundation

So last week I decided to start a series of Budget Beauty posts, because why should it only be the expensive products that deserve praise?

Following on from a budget primer, today's post is brought to you by Face Of Australia's Expert Finish Mousse Foundation.




Image from here


The most important thing to remember when wearing mousse foundations, is moisturise and blend. Compared to other mousse foundations I have used, the Face of Australia foundation seems to blend easier.
The mousse texture allows you to build up the product to get the amount of coverage you want without looking cakey and it doesn't leave skin feeling suffocated either.

The only downside I can see to this foundation is that a lot of product is used for each application. This would be a problem if it had an expensive price tag but for a mere $12.95, you certainly won't have debt collectors chasing you anytime soon.

To find out more about Face of Australia or search for a stockist near you, visit here.

Wishing you all a fabulous day,
The Mumma In Heels.Xo




This product was sent to me by Face of Australia.

2 comments:

  1. Love that this one blends easily, I'm always nervous about mousse products

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any mousse foundations because I'm scared they won't stay on as I get oily on my t-zone. I use the Maybelline dream mousse concealer and love it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!